Jessica Ernst at Augustana Campus, University of Alberta Camrose March 8, 2012.
- Kansas: Industry’s “natural” gas from abandoned energy wells leaking into massive underground storage field, creating public safety hazard
- Wow, University of Alberta’s Centre for Constitutional Studies & Legal Education Society of Alberta haven’t yet realized that Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms is a mangled, oil-soaked paper airplane flown out of a 26th storey window in downtown Calgary, fueled by Supreme Court of Canada knowingly publishing lies in their rulings.
- Pennsylvania: Cabot Oil & Gas settles fracking lawsuit with Ely and Hulbert families as ordered by Judge Martin Carlson
- As expected, Alberta Oil & Gas Industry Corruption & Synergy Enacts its Evil into Quebec: Couillard Govt quietly releases 4 bills, Enables drilling & fracking in water ways and lakes, within 150 m of homes, 60 m of parks
- Whimps Extraordinaire! Ex-Encana VP (Gerard Protti) led AER taps Encana with $7,500 administrative penalty for major sour gas blowout at Fox Creek Alberta, Nothing for injecting 18 million litres of frac fluid into Rosebud’s drinking water aquifers.
- Oklahoma Kingfisher County: At Least 450 Vertical Oil Wells Damaged By Horizontal Fracking. “Hundreds if not thousands of wells are being destroyed by horizontal frac jobs.” How many oil & gas & drinking water wells damaged by fracking (vertical and horizontal) in Alberta?
- Republic of Ireland, Love Leitrim to Celebrate their Frack Ban on Global Frackdown Day, Sat October 14, Rainbow Ballroom of Romance, Glenfarne
- Are oil and gas companies such pathetic cowards they need to silence medical doctors reporting health harms from industry’s toxic pollution? “He was about to [release] his results…and then they fire him.”
- They didn’t call it fracking when a young man died
- Fascist Canada: Tiny Quebec village faces $1.5M lawsuit by “terrorist” oil company Gastem for trying to protect its water, Ristigouche Sud-Est, Gaspé region, sued for passing bylaw protecting water sources from drilling
- PA DEP copying Alberta’s AER! Pennsyvlania regulator settles $9 Million (US) environmental violations fine against Range Resources for $0.