Jessica Ernst at Augustana Campus, University of Alberta Camrose March 8, 2012.
- Letter to Alberta Views Editor by Rena Woss on Kevin van Tighem’s Column: Ernst vs AER at Supreme Court of Canada
- Legal matters: Fracking the golf course. Ask Indian Hills Golf Course, Lambton Shores, Ontario: Did nature, waste injection, gas storage or fracking causing massive natural gas geysers and erupting greens in 2015? Two municipalities declared state of emergency, Golf Course had to shut down, pay to investigate and clean up
- New Report: World governments make citizens pay billions to destroy their own health
- Alberta issues 40 water shortage advisories while continuing to let frackers inject hundreds of millions of gallons fresh water losing much of it from hydrogeological cycle forever. Worse, Notley Govt is subsidizing frac industry’s water abuses while making frac contaminated families live without safe water
- Holy Moly! Supreme Court of Canada protected Ernst Zundel’s right to tell false news to the world, but not Jessica Ernst’s right to tell the truth and present Encana’s documented evidence of Encana breaking the law to the Alberta Energy Regulator?
- Another Quebec Gov’t Fail: Protects Anticosti from Frack harms, But not already methane contaminated Gaspé *and* Gives $8.4 Million taxpayer money to Junex Inc, private junior oil company under guise of “investment”
- Fracking by Karve Energy Inc. at Consort Alberta killed Charles Oba, Calgary father of two; Family demands answers. Police not releasing name of the victim. Will Karve Energy blame Charles?
- Birds more important than workers & fracked families: What game is AER playing at this time? Trying to impress the SCC that AER is not a worker & wildlife killing, pollution enabler? Because ruling in AER’s Leave to Appeal Redwater awaits? Syncrude charged in deaths of 31 great blue herons at tarsands mine; *If* convicted, faces maximum penalty of $500,000
- July 30, 2017 Canadian Independent Media: Canada’s Infrastructure bank; Community Gardens in Germany; Cafe made from used pallets wins award; Pesticide potpourri served for dinner – The Poison Papers
- “Justice” Alberta Style: Suncor ignored safety problems before operator plunged to death in tailings pond, Fined a measly $300,000 for causing death of Jerry Cooper, who worked 13 years for the company
- Bravo! Canada-Newfoundland & Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board declines Shoal Point Energy application to frac (under the guise of not fracking) Shoal Point, Port au Port Peninsula