Gaz de schiste – la mission de Jessica, “J’ai laissé tombé tout le reste de ma vie pour ceci.” Jessica Ernst est convaincue qu’il n’y a rien de bon dans la fracturation hydraulique Traduction libre d’un reportage de Chuck Tobin, September 23, 2012
- NE BC Fracking May Be Exposing Pregnant Women to Carcinogen, Study Says; Researchers found markers suggested benzene levels 3.5 times normal levels
- Study: Water use in ND Oil Patch increased almost 20-fold in seven years, Most dramatic increases for Frackin’ the Bakken where average groundwater levels in three shallow aquifers decreased
- Study by Cornell University to be released early 2018, Did Fracking sicken Tioga Downs’ foals?
- “The public has a right to know”: Fracking companies don’t have to disclose chemicals linked to health concerns
- Industrial Strength: How U.S. Govt Hid Fracking’s Risks to Drinking Water, A pivotal EPA study provided rationale for exemptions that helped unleash the fracking boom. Science suppressed to protect industry interests
- “Unconscionable!” Diana Daunheimer on Rachel Notley’s NDP giving $50 Million from education taxes paid by Albertans to municipalities to cover oil & gas companies not paying their taxes (after years of massive profit taking)
- Documents show EPA health concerns on frac chemicals kept secret, approved for use by companies near families & communities anyways: Intentional Environmental Racism by Regulators? Against everyone living frac’d?
- Disgraced ex-judge Robin Camp said he’s learned his lesson. Really? “Knees Together” Camp Accompanied Ezra Levant On Trip To Train UK Rebel Staff, Camp stood by his comments about sexual assault, ex-Rebel employees say
- U of C researchers sound alarm over radon levels in Calgary homes, expanding study across Alberta. Radon in frac fields needs study first, but started decades ago, before the frac hell began
- New Study on Pregnant Women Living Near Frac’d Natural Gas Sites in Peace River Valley, NE BC Raises Concerns: Benzene biomarker (muconic acid) in urine 3.5 times higher than in women in general Canadian population
- Diana Daunheimer sums up AER’s “industry likes it” Lexin & OWA mega million dollar fraud, intentionally set up decades ago