Cenovus donates $3 Million to the University of Alberta by Cenovus
- Hanky Panky hits anti-Alberta Inquiry Commissioner Steve Allen: Why give $905K (more than a third of the entire budget) to Dentons Canada, law firm where Allen’s son is partner and Steve Harper works. Why such expensive advice to catch some witches flying on brooms made with a few foreign parts?
- Gwyn Morgan whines over the top? Blames Canada for Encana slinking off with Ovarytits (aka Ovintiv) to the USA. Why does Morgan live here if he hates it so much? Too many $Millions in freebies?
- Shaun Fluker: Procedural Fairness and the Alberta Inquiry into Anti-Alberta Energy Campaigns. Since when has anything oil and gas related been “fair” except to companies profiting and bankrupting themselves to escape clean up, and politicians and regulators enabling them?
- Muttart Foundation letter to UCP’s Witch Hunt Chief Steve Allen says inquiry is “polarizing, undemocratic and unfounded.” Privacy and legal experts question Kenney War Room’s FOIP exemption, raise privacy concerns
- Gotta love Albertans courageous enough to think for themselves, publicly speak the truth about UCP and Premier Jason Kenney (a cruel greedy power-hungry weak little person)
- Colorado: Another *recently* capped energy well leaking in a community. “Who wants one of those in their neighborhood?”
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Shapiro: Residents “have a state constitutional right to clean air and pure water.” Frac’d residents with flaming methane contaminated water too?
- Devon Energy Blowout Day 13: Air monitors 30 miles away continue to show spikes in harmful pollution, residents worry about their safety and harm to livestock