Jespersen Show Interviews Jessica Ernst on her Supreme Court of Canada Hearing vs AER & Dr. Jeffrey Gu on the 4.8M Earthquake at Fox Creek 40:48 Min., January 13, 2016, 630CHED
- Brilliant comment by Dennis Brady on Kenney’s review of AER: “Is ‘Alberta Energy Regulator’ the new tarmonger euphemism for ‘oil lobbyist’?”
- Kenney’s $2.3 Million “Public Inquiry” Witch Hunt has paid law firm Dentons Canada $905,000 so far! Is Steve Allen’s job to steal from Alberta taxpayers to give to lawyers in exchange for Kenney favours? What a toxic circus Alberta govt is.
- “Freedom of Information?” Saskatchewan govt, after disrespecting Privacy Commissioner and wasting much of Regina prof Patricia Elliot’s time and money, finally releases 4,300 pages relating to Husky’s bitumen & secret chemical additives spill into North Saskatchewan River in 2016
- Magnificent article by Andrew Nikiforuk: UK Ban Adds to the Tremors Taking Down the Fracking Industry
- A new drug in town: “In an unprecedented burst of honesty, Encana renames itself Ovindictive!”
- UPDATED: Chesapeake Energy stock drops 47% in past two days! CHK drowning in $10 billion of debt, nearly five times more than the company’s entire market value.
- UK: The power of “NO!” And more blows: ruling that frac’ing will not be categorised as “nationally significant infrastructure” with 800 councilors voting against weakening frac permissions to make them same as for garden sheds
- Another oil company punts workers, scurries away under AER’s armpits and our courts. Houston Oil & Gas, Calgary-based, put into receivership, leaves 1,300 wells, 41 facilities, 251 pipelines to be cleaned up by Santa Claus at cost of over $81.5M (Take the money from Kenny’s $30M War Room and Steve Allen’s $2.5M Witch Hunt, etc)