Is hydraulic fracturing safe and sustainable? Presentation by Jessica Ernst on May 3, 2011 in New York City at the United Nations 19th Commission on Sustainable Development
- Judges shoot down Range Resources’ refusal to disclose (like Encana in Ernst vs Encana) data to residents Haneys, Voyles, Kiskaddens, suing Range for frac harms in Washington Co, PA
- Environmental Malpractice, Alberta’s Royalty Review & Notley: Frack You Alberta! We’re going to steal more from you while we enable more frac harm
- When your family’s home is made unsafe by frac quake damage, do you care what lurking mysteries the “experts” befuddle the truth with? U of C frac quake propaganda extraordinaire?
- Supreme Court of Canada Rules for Charter violating AER, Orders costs against Ernst. Media reports on Ernst vs AER January 12, 2016 hearing & January 13, 2017 ruling
- Drilling, Frac’ing, Mining, Spills, Corporate Law Violations & Toxic Waste Dumping Everywhere with Water Gone or Gone Bad Everywhere too. Where are the courts? Busy gagging the harmed, protecting the water abusers and their enablers – the “regulators.”
- Nasty Nexen (subsidiary of Chinese state-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp., or CNOOC Ltd) pleads not guilty in Long Lake tarsands explosion that killed two workers
- Rule of law in Canada? Most unlikely, except to enable corporate abuse, greed & pollution; protect the rich, lying judges & lawyers, corrupt politicians & law violating regulators. Newfoundland and Labrador trying to jail journalist Justin Brake for doing his job, judge pathetically enables the abuse of process; Maureen Killoran, Encana lawyer in Ernst vs Encana, seeks outrageous injunction for Kinder Morgan, judge shows obvious bias for the company
- “..like an Alabama tick.” Schwarzenegger to Sue Oil Companies “for knowingly killing people all over the world.”
- Spooked by Quakes, Oklahoma Toughens Fracking Rules, Canadian regulators stick with less stringent regulations despite growing risks from mega-fracking
- Rolling Stone reports on Compendium 5: ‘The Harms of Fracking’: New Report Details Increased Risks of Asthma, Birth Defects and Cancer. Dr. Sandra Steingraber: “Fracking is the worst thing I’ve ever seen.” Dr. Pouné Saberi: “There is a code of silence….” Workers rarely report injuries or hazards, for fear of losing their jobs.
- “yep they get the gold, we get the shaft.” Dam collapses at one of Australia’s largest gold mines after 2.7M earthquake 2 km away. Imagine BC’s foolish, high risk Site C dam surrounded by frac’ing causing much stronger earthquakes!