- UK ruling delivers blow to oil & gas companies claiming natural gas is environmentally friendly. Advertising Standards Authority rules natural gas is ‘not a low-carbon fuel.’ Equinor should not have implied it was environmentally friendly
- Remember Emergency Nurse Cathy Behr? Ohio, New Report: Widespread use of frac’ing and drilling chemicals risk water supplies and health. Companies injected undisclosed chemicals “10,992 times into 1,432 wells” enabled by the “law” that allows trade secrets, even from first responders.
- Alberta ultra disturbing: 70 per cent (160/232) of commercial vehicles fail inspection; 42 per cent (98/232) **taken out of service** for failing safety issues! How many would fail if inspected in frenzied frac fields and traveling to them?
- City of Medicine Hat cleaning up 2,000 gas wells it made profits on. Why won’t the rest of Alberta’s oil and gas industry profit-takers clean up?
- Guzzle Up! Toxic radioactive frac waste water coming soon to a bottling depot, farm, berry patch, swimming pool, park pathway near you?
- Another frac’er bites the dust: Houston-based Nine Energy shares slumped by -70.98% year to date; Lays off 70 employees, closes operations in Calgary, Red Deer and Grand Prairie, leaves Canada. Will they clean up on their way out?
- Another spill reported in the media – 500,000 litres produced water near Grand Prairie – while media continue to ignore 460,000 litre spill at Sprocket’s abandoned sour gas well near Smoke Lake Provincial Park and Town of Fox Creek. Why? Because it was a frac hit on a sour well near a town and busy public campground? Because people or wildlife were harmed?
- Coushatta Louisiana: Just another frac’ing disaster they can’t stop. Explosion after frac’ing, all gas wells on pad still burning a week later, still rattling homes, noise getting louder. Regulator says “no air quality concerns” just like “No Duty of Care” Charter-violating AER says during blow outs in Alberta, even those spewing deadly sour gas